- Thank you for your interest in renting a Parkside vacancy.
- We accept rental applications found only on this website.
- Application fees are $49.00 per adult (over 18) applicant. Application fees are non-refundable.
- **Roommates are required to submit separate applications and fees. All applicants must satisfy the published rental criteria.
- >Applications are reviewed (not processed) in the order in which they are received. We process only those applications that include the app fees and photo of applicant’s drivers license. If your application agrees with the published rental criteria, you will receive an invoice from PayPal for the application fees. We accept only payment from PayPal for app fees.
- **All applications must include a clear copy of the applicant’s drivers license. Please send a photo of your license via e mail to email@example.com.
- **We review only those applications that include a copy of the applicant’s drivers license.
- Should you submit a rental app and not receive an invoice within 24 hours, this means that the applicant does not satisfy the published rental criteria or that the vacancy has been filled.
- Once your app fees and photo of your license are received, we will process your application.
You will then be notified of the results within 48 hours.
We follow all Federal and State housing laws.
Fair Housing Occupancy Standards:
The maximum occupancy standards are:
- Studio= 2 people
- 1 bedroom= 3 people
- 2 bedroom= 5 people
- 3 bedroom = 7 people
All persons 18 years or older, intending to occupy the same unit, must submit separate applications. Inaccurate, false or misleading information will disqualify applicant.
Applications must include a clear copy of applicant’s drivers license. This may be sent from a Smart phone camera and e mailed to Parksidemanagement123@gmail.com.
Applicants must have a combined gross monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent of the vacancy.
For example, of the monthly rent is $1000.00, applicants verifiable monthly gross income must be at least $3000.00. We do not accept co-signers.
If two or more persons are applying as roommates for the same unit, each adult (over 18) occupant must submit a rental application, drivers license, and satisfy the published income requirements.
All applicants must have a verifiable credit history that demonstrates timely payments of financial obligations.
- All applicants must have a FICO credit score of 690 or better.
- We will not accept any applicant with negative lines of credit that remain outstanding or are
currently in collection.
- Bankruptcies must be discharged and at least 7 years old.
- We run eviction and criminal background reports on all applicants.
All applications must include at least 3 years of verifiable and favorable rental history from unbiased sources (relatives, in-laws and employers are not considered unbiased sources).
- Applicants with monies owed to prior Landlords will be disqualified, unless debt is verifiably satisfied.
- Applicant shall have a minimum of 1 year’s accumulated rental history or ownership of primary
residence in their name.
- Applicant shall be at the same job or within the same industry for 1 year or more.
- Applicants other monthly financial obligations will be taken into consideration when
determining applicant’s ability to pay rent.
- All apartments shall be considered available until PPM has received money orders or cashiers
checks for all move in costs, and a signed lease. (Page 1 of 2)
- We often receive multiple applications for the same unit. Applications are processed on a first
come, first serve basis. The most qualified applicant based on the rental criteria above will be
offered to lease a unit.
- Applicants must have all move in funds no later than 48 hours following the day of acceptance.
- We do not accept third party checks and/or payments.
All apartments remain on the market until applicant submits required funds and signed documents.
Approved applicants must deliver to our office all funds and signed documents with 48 hours of being approved.
All move in funds must be in the form of a money order or certified bank check. Thereafter, we will accept personal checks for payment of rent. We do not accept third party checks.
Approved applicants must take possession of the unit within 30 days of being approved.
1. Q: I have some negative lines of credit. Should I still apply?
A: Applicants with negative lines of credit, bills in collection, a recent bankruptcy, tax liens, or other such blemishes on their credit report, will not be approved.
Our Landlords require a FICO credit score of 690 or better, plus a monthly gross income of at least 3x the amount of the monthly rent.
2. Q: Do you accept co-signers and/or Section 8 vouchers?
A: We do not accept co-signers. We do accept Section 8 applications only for those that satisfy all published credit criteria”
3. Q: May I install a satellite dish or Direct TV in my unit?
A: You may place the dish inside your unit or on the balcony of your unit.
However, we do not permit drilling or the placement of a dish on the rooftop of our units.
4. Q: Does the unit have connections for cable TV, DSL or internet connections?
A: Please look for any pre-existing wiring during your visit to the unit. If the unit
does not have the wiring you require, you must first submit a written request
to us for permission to install the wiring.
5. Q: May I install my own refrigerator?
A: Sure, if there is no existing fridge that came with the unit. However, we
will not store an existing fridge to accommodate space for yours.
6. Q: May I move in prior to my scheduled move-in date?
A: No, as the Landlord does not want the liability.
7. Q: Is my security deposit refundable?
A: Yes. The Landlord has 21 days from the time you vacate the unit to refund
your deposit, less amounts for normal wear and tear.
8. Q: What is the procedure for submitting a request for maintenance?
A: For routine
maintenance, please submit a maintenance request forms found on this website.
For emergency maintenance only
, please call the office at
9. Q: What if my roommate moves out and I find someone to replace him/her?
A: The incoming roommate must first submit a credit application. You must also complete a form
for all parties to sign, which will act as an addendum to your existing lease. Short term rentals
(which includes, but is not limited to AirBnB) are strictly prohibited.
10. Q: Who pays for the utilities?
A: The tenant is responsible to pay for those utilities stated on their lease.
11. Q: Do you allow pets?
A: No pets of any kind are permitted in the unit or on the premises.
12. Q: Do you allow smoking?
A: No smoking is permitted inside the units or anywhere on the common areas of the property.
13. Q: If approved, when may I take possession of the unit?
A: Within 30 days of approval.
14. Q: Do you accept on-line or electronic payment of rent?
A: Not at this time.
15. Q: I have a Social Security number but my spouse does not. Will you process my application only?
A. Each adult applicant (over 18) must have verifiable information, including a Social Security number.
16. Q: My application was denied due to poor credit. How do I get a copy of my credit report?
A. If you’re application was denied, you will receive a form letter with an explanation of why it was denied and how to get a free copy of your credit report from the Apartment Owners Association of Southern California.
17. Q: How does the FICO scoring system work?
A: FICO’s rating system measures credit by applying a score based on the information provided by the applicant.
630-689 ....fair credit
18. Q: Do you accept offers to pay rent in advance of the due date as an incentive to accept an application?
A: No. Offers to pay rent in advance of the due date will be declined
19. Q: Do you accept rent checks from 3rd parties (someone other than the tenant)?
Security Deposit Holding Agreement
Withdrawal or Failure by Applicant to Execute Lease Agreement
In reliance upon the subject Application, and Applicant’s representations contained herein, Landlord May take the apartment off the market while Landlord evaluates and makes a decision on whether to approve or disapprove the subject Application.
Approved Applicants are required to submit a security deposit within 48 hours of approval. In the event the Application is withdrawn or cancelled by Applicant at any time hereinafter, or of Landlord approves the subject Application and Applicant then fails or refuses to promptly thereafter enter into a written lease agreement, then a portion of the Applicants security deposit equal to fifty percent (50%) shall be retained by the Landlord as LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.
The parties hereto have no further obligation to one another, it being understood and agreed that the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1671 (c) and (d) are applicable in that, under the circumstances herein, it would be impractical or extremely difficult to fix the actual damage caused to Landlord by the conduct of the Applicant.