Your Choice for Los Angeles Area Property Management Get a Quote

Owner Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q: How much do you charge for management?

    A: We charge a percentage of the monthly gross scheduled rents and a flat fee to fill a vacancy. Please call us for details.
  • Q: I only need a vacancy filled. Can you do this for me?

    A: Yes. Our fee is one month’s rent to show the vacancy, screen prospective tenants, run credit reports, prepare move in inspection reports, prepare the lease agreement, and collect first month’s rent and security deposit.
  • Q: I live out of state. Can you deposit my monthly income directly into my bank account?

    A: Yes. We have several clients that own properties here and live either out of state or abroad.
  • Q: Do you have references?

    A: Yes. We have excellent references from long term clients. References are available upon request.
  • Q: Tell me how you prepare your client financial statements?

    A: We use a CPA firm to prepare all client financial statements and to distribute their monthly income. They also prepare client year-end statements and tax forms. All client statements include copies of any property bills we are asked to pay on the client’s behalf, such as utilities, insurance, property taxes, etc.
  • Q: Can you help me evict a tenant?

    A: We will prepare and serve the required legal notices. If the tenant still does not comply with the demands stated on the notice,, we would then refer you to an eviction attorney.
  • Q: What makes you different from other Property Management companies?

    A: We are are a mid-sized firm and focus on quality, not quantity. Our clients will tell you that we are actively involved in the day to day management of their properties. We use only licensed contractors to perform maintenance and repairs. We are endorsed by the Apartment Owners Association of Southern California. We have excellent references from clients that have been with us for over 20 years. Parkside client financial statements, distributions, and year-end tax forms, are all prepared by a certified public accounting firm.